[one-users] Multiple OCCI GUIs pointing to a single instance of OpenNebula

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Wed Feb 20 02:44:09 PST 2013

Hi,

On 19 February 2013 14:03, Gerry O'Brien <gerry at scss.tcd.ie> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Is it possible to have more that one OCCI GUI service pointing to a
> single OpenNebual service. We have tried setting up a second OCCI service on
> a second server but it complains on startup that a service is unknown.
>
>     The reason we are trying to do this is to allow different classes of
> user to access different default datastores as the OCCI GUI only allows a
> single default datastore.

You can start as many servers as you want. You can even run an OCCI
server, a Susntone server and EC2 server on top of the same OpenNebula
instance.

Could you send us your occi-server.conf files and the error message in
occi-server.log/occi-server.error.

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula