[one-users] [ImageAllocate] Cannot determine Image SIZE

Javier Cuquerella Sanchez javier.cuquerella at atosresearch.eu
Tue Feb 19 09:29:51 PST 2013

My deployment.0 is:

name = 'one-41'
#O CPU_CREDITS = 256
memory  = '2048'
bootloader = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
disk = [
    'tap:aio:/var/lib/one//datastores/0/41/disk.0,hda,w',
    'tap:aio:/var/lib/one//datastores/0/41/disk.1,sdb,w',
]
vif = [
    ' mac=02:00:5f:d3:e8:05,ip=95.211.232.5,bridge=br0',
]
vfb = ['type=vnc,vnclisten=0.0.0.0,vncdisplay=0,keymap=es']
builder='hvm'
device_model='/usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
vif=['type=ioemu,bridge=br0']

my image.one is ttylinux-kvm image of marketplace

Regards

Javier Cuquerella Sánchez

javier.cuquerella at atosresearch.eu
Atos Research & Innovation