[one-users] Installing OpenNebula 3.8.3 on Fedora 17 with XEN hypervisor

Preetham Nagaraju preetham.nagaraju at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:10:50 PST 2013

Hi Sir,

          I am trying to install OpenNebula 3.8.3 on Fedora 17 with XEN
hypervisor.

I have single machine which has Fedora 17 OS in it. On it i have installed
XEN hypervisor and now i am using Fedora 17 with XEN hypervisor OS.

On this OS i am trying to install OpenNebula 3.8.3, where i have created
other user called "oneadmin" and OpenNebula got installed.

But i have some errors. They are:-
*1. when i try to enter into "oneadmin" with "su -l oneadmin" it gets into
oneadmin but with these errors:-*

[root at OpenNebula preetham]# su -l oneadmin
-bash: export: `=': not a valid identifier
-bash: export: `/srv/cloud/one': not a valid identifier
[oneadmin at OpenNebula ~]$

*2. OpenNebula is installed but if i try to start it, it shows:-*

[oneadmin at OpenNebula ~]$ one start
bash: one: command not found...
[oneadmin at OpenNebula ~]$

Sir i request you to please guide me with these two errors i am facing.

* Regards,***

*Preetham. N*

*9945072638*
*