[one-users] Ubuntu/debian repositories for 4.4

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Wed Dec 18 06:55:25 PST 2013

Hi,

Indeed the repositories path have changed to
http://downloads.opennebula.org/repo. I'll check wether I can redirect the
old repositories to the new ones without breaking anything.

Splitting the repositories by OpenNebula versions seems a good idea. I'll
also keep the separation between distribution versions, that is, Ubuntu 12
and 13. We will check the best way to do this but don't expect it to be
changed until next minor version (4.6).

Thank you for the tips

Javier Fontán Muiños
Developer