[one-users] Ubuntu/debian repositories for 4.4

Gareth Bult gareth at linux.co.uk
Thu Dec 5 14:12:05 PST 2013

Mm, this 'can' be unsafe .. for example if you don't upgrade your OS, and a newer version of the product
is incompatible with your version of the OS, you could too easily upgrade the product to a version that
won't work ... technically there 'should' be a repo per OS release, for good reason ..

--
	Gareth Bult
“The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it.”