[one-users] Sunstone problem after upgrading form 4.2 to 4.4

Giovanni Ponti giovanni.ponti at enea.it
Thu Dec 5 10:01:24 PST 2013

I have a problem with the Sunstone interface after upgrading from 4.2 to
4.4.
I followed the procedure and everything went right. One daemons are
running and VMs are in the correct state and they are reachable via
remote connection. The sunstone server started correctly but, after
logging in, it does not show any resource, user, datastores, images,
network, etc..
I've also checked the sunston-server.conf and all the settings seem to
be right, included the ":table_order: desc" parameter.

Thanks in advance for your reply(s)!

Giovanni