[one-users] VMWare image on ONE 4.4

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Tue Dec 10 10:24:19 PST 2013

Hi Eduardo,

Ok, we need to focus on this error then, seems like the monitoring of
the host datastores is not working. Did you use a BRIDGE_LIST for the
datastore template?

Please send us the output of

$ onedatastore show <ds_id> -x

where ds_id is the id of the vmfs images datastore that claims it
doesn't have space.

Also, can you check if you see message in /var/log/one/oned.log resembling

[ImM][D]: Datastore <ds_name> (<ds_id>) successfully monitored.

If not, please send the error (with the previous and next 10 lines).

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is