[one-users] VMWare image on ONE 4.4

Eduardo Roloff roloff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 08:45:28 PST 2013

Tino,

When I try to use a "vmfs" volume for image repository, It not works.

I follow the instructions on the documentation, but ONE can't get the
size of the volume.

When I try to upload an image to this datastore, I receive the message
"not enough space"

Mon Dec  9 17:43:59 2013 [ReM][E]: Req:192 UID:0 ImageAllocate result
FAILURE Not enough space in datastore

Eduardo