[one-users] VMWare image on ONE 4.4

Eduardo Roloff roloff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 04:08:06 PST 2013

Hello Tino,

Yes, I have a bridge_list with this datastore.

And yes, the datastore seems to be successfully monitored

Wed Dec 11 13:06:15 2013 [ImM][D]: Datastore default (1) successfully monitored.

Here are the output of the show command

<DATASTORE>
  <ID>1</ID>
  <UID>0</UID>
  <GID>0</GID>
  <UNAME>oneadmin</UNAME>
  <GNAME>oneadmin</GNAME>
  <NAME>default</NAME>
  <PERMISSIONS>
    <OWNER_U>1</OWNER_U>
    <OWNER_M>1</OWNER_M>
    <OWNER_A>0</OWNER_A>
    <GROUP_U>1</GROUP_U>
    <GROUP_M>0</GROUP_M>
    <GROUP_A>0</GROUP_A>
    <OTHER_U>1</OTHER_U>
    <OTHER_M>0</OTHER_M>
    <OTHER_A>0</OTHER_A>
  </PERMISSIONS>
  <DS_MAD>vmfs</DS_MAD>
  <TM_MAD>vmfs</TM_MAD>
  <BASE_PATH>/var/lib/one/datastores/1</BASE_PATH>
  <TYPE>0</TYPE>
  <DISK_TYPE>0</DISK_TYPE>
  <CLUSTER_ID>-1</CLUSTER_ID>
  <CLUSTER/>
  <TOTAL_MB>0</TOTAL_MB>
  <FREE_MB>0</FREE_MB>
  <USED_MB>0</USED_MB>
  <IMAGES>
    <ID>4</ID>
  </IMAGES>
  <TEMPLATE>
    <BASE_PATH><![CDATA[/vmfs/volumes/]]></BASE_PATH>
    <BRIDGE_LIST><![CDATA[gn905cb]]></BRIDGE_LIST>
    <CLONE_TARGET><![CDATA[SYSTEM]]></CLONE_TARGET>
    <DISK_TYPE><![CDATA[FILE]]></DISK_TYPE>
    <DS_MAD><![CDATA[vmfs]]></DS_MAD>
    <LN_TARGET><![CDATA[NONE]]></LN_TARGET>
    <TM_MAD><![CDATA[vmfs]]></TM_MAD>