[one-users] How to use ceph filesystem

Mario Giammarco mgiammarco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 10:11:05 PST 2013

Sorry I this is my fault.
I have created an rbd called "one" and not a pool.
Now I created a pool called "one" and it works.
Please note that I have found it only looking in logs for an error of
qemu-img command.
The gui gave me the correct size of the filesystem even without pool "one"
created so I supposed that all was ok.