[one-users] How to use ceph filesystem

Mario Giammarco mgiammarco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 08:58:22 PST 2013

I have checked  the frontend node as oneadmin user. I have tried "ceph -w"
"ceph status" "ceph rbd ls" and these commands work.
I have also added user oneadmin to "disk" group.
All these checks are ok but I am not able to add nothing to ceph "one" rbd.

With previous installation of 4.2 and same ceph it was all ok.