[one-users] Ubuntu/debian repositories for 4.4

Mario Giammarco mgiammarco at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 12:32:06 PST 2013

Usually in debian I use the repository stable that is automatically updated
to new "stable" version when it goes out (also testing and unstable are
automatically updated). I never use versions names (wheezy etc.)
So it is easier, when a new version is out I simply "apt-get update;
apt-get dist-upgrade". No need to change repositories.