[one-users] Sunstone query ...

Gareth Bult gareth at linux.co.uk
Fri Dec 6 03:58:38 PST 2013

Hi,

After performing an operation on the Sunstone, say migrating 10 VM's or Deploying 10VM's, I immediately
see a status change one some or all of the VM's, and again at some point the screen will update again and
more statuses will change.

However, once I know the operation has completed, the screen does not do a final refresh to show me that
everything is finished, it leaves it to me to click on the circular arrow next to "Create" to force a refresh.

Do I have a problem - or is this the way it's supposed to work?? .. i.e. it requires a manual refresh??

If this is the way it's supposed to be, is it possible to tune the display to make it more 'interactive' ?

--
	Gareth Bult
“The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it.”