[one-users] Sunstone query ...

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Dec 9 01:50:46 PST 2013

Hi Gareth,

On 6 December 2013 12:58, Gareth Bult <gareth at linux.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After performing an operation on the Sunstone, say migrating 10 VM's or
> Deploying 10VM's, I immediately
> see a status change one some or all of the VM's, and again at some point
> the screen will update again and
> more statuses will change.
>
> However, once I know the operation has completed, the screen does not do a
> final refresh to show me that
> everything is finished, it leaves it to me to click on the circular arrow
> next to "Create" to force a refresh.
>
> Do I have a problem - or is this the way it's supposed to work?? .. i.e.
> it requires a manual refresh??

After each action the information for the given resource is updated and the
information in the datatables is updated periodically. We don't know when
an operation has finished, so you will have to manual refresh the
information to get the last info.

> If this is the way it's supposed to be, is it possible to tune the display
> to make it more 'interactive' ?

What do you mean with "more interactive"?

> *Gareth Bult*
> “The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it.”

Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula