[one-users] upload image error

Tino Vazquez cvazquez at c12g.com
Fri Dec 13 01:54:45 PST 2013

Hi,

Currently that is not possible, any reason behind this? If so, we can
open a feature request.

Regards,

-Tino

Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova

--
Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 7:49 AM, hansz <hanshizhunjob at 126.com> wrote:
> Hi Tino,
> thinks for your replay,
> another question  when i open the context.sh it show
> DISK_ID='1'
> ETH0_GATEWAY='192.168.1.1'
> ETH0_IP='192.168.1.2'
>
> which script control the context.sh created ,could i change it to create
> like this
> DISK_ID=1
> ETH0_GATEWAY=192.168.1.1
> ETH0_IP=192.168.1.2
>
> i do not want the ''
>
> hansz
>

> At 2013-12-12 22:45:57,"Tino Vazquez" <cvazquez at c12g.com> wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>To upload a VMware image through Sunstone, since it potentially has
>>more than one file, it has to be contained in a directory. This
>>directory then needs to be compressed (with tar.gz or bzip2), and then
>>uploaded to Sunstone.
>>
>>Is this the process you are currently followed?
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>-Tino
>>
>>--
>>OpenNebula - Flexible Enterprise Cloud Made Simple
>>
>>--
>>Constantino Vázquez Blanco, PhD, MSc
>>Senior Infrastructure Architect at C12G Labs
>>www.c12g.com | @C12G | es.linkedin.com/in/tinova
>>
>>--
>>Confidentiality Warning: The information contained in this e-mail and
>>any accompanying documents, unless otherwise expressly indicated, is
>>confidential and privileged, and is intended solely for the person
>>and/or entity to whom it is addressed (i.e. those identified in the
>>"To" and "cc" box). They are the property of C12G Labs S.L..
>>Unauthorized distribution, review, use, disclosure, or copying of this
>>communication, or any part thereof, is strictly prohibited and may be
>>unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
>>immediately by e-mail at abuse at c12g.com and delete the e-mail and
>>attachments and any copy from your system. C12G thanks you for your
>>cooperation.
>>

>>On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 10:01 AM, hansz <hanshizhunjob at 126.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Tino,
>>> i use opennebula4.4(centos6.4) and esxi5.1 and i follow this guide
>>> http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.4:vmware_ds
>>> but when i upload the image through the sunstone ,it faild
>>> the error
>>> Thu Dec 12 10:53:32 2013 : Error copying image in the datastore: Error
>>> renaming file /var/lib/one/tmp/75e6961fc99c4392b979ac319a25b27a/ to
>>> /var/lib/one/tmp/75e6961fc99c4392b979ac319a25b27a/disk.vmdk
>>>
>>> I  yum install the libvirt-0.10.2.rpm
>>> it can monitored my datasotes
>>>
>>> [oneadmin at nebula ~]$ onedatastore show 102
> [...]
>>> SHARED="YES"
>>> TM_MAD="vmfs"
>>> TYPE="SYSTEM_DS"
>>>

>>> [oneadmin at nebula ~]$ onedatastore show 103
>>> DATASTORE 103 INFORMATION
>>> ID             : 103
>>> NAME           : Vimage2
>>> USER           : oneadmin