[one-users] opennebula 4.2 with XEN

Triton2010 brazil-tvkarte at freenet.de
Thu Aug 15 21:35:47 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to connect the standard opennebula-sandbox with my
XEN-Hypervisor.

The Hypervisor is working on Debian 6.0.7 and was installed from the Debian
apt-source - packagenames: xen-linux-system-2.6.32-5-xen-amd64,
xen-qemu-dm-4.0, qemu-system

When I try to add the Host in Opennebula via Sunstone-Frontend, I get this
message: "Error monitoring Host [hostname] [ID]: Error executing poll4.sh".
I have tried the xen3 and xen4 driver. It will not work.

-          Passwordless ssh connection works

-          XEN-Hypervisor Dom0 works

-          The machines are in the same LAN

Could you help me please?

Thanks.

Best regards

Luke