[one-users] how to run a windows vm

Kenneth kenneth at apolloglobal.net
Fri Aug 23 00:47:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

How do I confirm if I'm using VirtIO? I just used the default
in opennebula sunstone KVM config for booting XP and installing it to an
empty datablock.

Thanks for your partience,
Kenneth

On 08/22/2013
11:34 PM, Javier Fontan wrote:

> Windows should be able to work with
realtek or intel NIC emulation.

Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Kenneth <kenneth at apolloglobal.net>
wrote:

>> Hi, Thanks for the input. I was successful installing a
winXP vm. It's now running. However, the network of the Vitual machine
itself is not functioning. I looked at the device manager and it seems
to need some drivers. Do i need to install network drivers? Where do I