[one-users] opennebula 4.2 with XEN

Javier Fontan jfontan at opennebula.org
Mon Aug 19 05:43:10 PDT 2013

For Xen 4.0 hypervisor and OpenNebula 4.2 you should use xen3 drivers.
Make sure sudoers file in the remote node is correctly configured,
more info in the documentation [1]. To get more information about the
error execute this command from the frontend as oneadmin user:

$ ssh <xen_node> /var/tmp/one/im/run_probes xen3

Cheers

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel4.2:xeng#xen_configuration