[one-users] vmware appliance

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Wed Oct 10 07:59:47 PDT 2012

Dear Jairo,

The IP of the OpenNebula VMware Sandbox appliance is set by DHCP, so
"192.168.122.1" is the value you should use to configure your ESX
datastores with this IP as the server IP. The "192.168.2.122" is just
the IP used for the sandbox during the confection of the
documentation, you can safely disregard it.

BTW, the appliance has been taken down for maintenance, so you may
want to stay tuned for next week, since we plan to put it back with an
updated OpenNebula.

Best regards,

-Tino

--