[one-users] vmware appliance

Jairo Iván Velez Bedoya jvelez at autonoma.edu.co
Thu Oct 4 13:56:36 PDT 2012

Greetings to all,

I have followed each step of the process to install and configure the
vmware test appliance -sandbox- and when I try to add the datastores I get
stucked because the guide shows the server ip : 192.168.2.122 and the
appliance has the ip: 192.168.122.1. Is this correct or should I change
something, because I get NFS error even if I write the appliance IP or the
ESX server IP?; by the way the ESX has the ip: 192.168.174.128, and if I do
ping from the esx server to the appliance´s IP it works perfectly but not
at the contrary.

If anyone can give me a possible solution that would be great.

Thanks in advance
JV