[one-users] Gettng 404 in noVNC after upgrade to 3.8.1

Rodolfo Conte Brufatto rcbrufatto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 15:01:01 PST 2012

Well it is not complaining, it is working so far so good.
But as you mentioned. I ran the install_novnc script again the files are in
place, but it did not re-populate that specific directory, the other
directories i believe, contain the correct version files.
So what do you suggest? To remove
/usr/share/opennebula/sunstone/public/vendor/noVNC and everything related
to it in other directories and run install_novnc again? (BTW, i think i did
that tho)

Thx

--
Have you tried turning it off and on again?