[one-users] Gettng 404 in noVNC after upgrade to 3.8.1

Hector Sanjuan lists at convivencial.org
Thu Nov 22 14:32:23 PST 2012

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:11:58 +0100, Rodolfo Conte Brufatto
<rcbrufatto at gmail.com> wrote:

> Forgot to ask something else Hector.
> Once i installed the new package for Ubuntu 12.04 (Ubuntu tarball file)
> it has created again the group cloud (i managed to >update its GID on
> every host also since i had to install the common package for the nodes.
> I remember that since i upgraded from 3.4 -> 3.6 this group did not
> existed anymore... so is it bogus? can I remove it?
> I have oneadmin group with the same id on every host including the
> front-end.

Im currently not sure which group the package installs. But as long as
your user/group setting is consistent it shouldn't matter that it is
called oneadmin or cloud. You can safely delete the non-used group i
suppose. Perhaps it would help that you rename your current group to that
used by the package to ease things in future upgrades.

Or perhaps is a package bug.. i'm sure J. Melis or someone else from the
developers can give a more authoritative answer on this subject.

Hector Sanjuan
@hecsanjuan