[one-users] Gettng 404 in noVNC after upgrade to 3.8.1

Hector Sanjuan lists at convivencial.org
Thu Nov 22 14:58:00 PST 2012

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 23:54:17 +0100, Rodolfo Conte Brufatto
<rcbrufatto at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did that, but i was messing around ealrier and then i removed the
> noVNC includes in /usr/llib/one for sunstone UI. Then >after I ran it
> again and this directory is still empty. May i copy the
> /usr/share/opennebula/sunstone/public/vendor/noVNC >directory to
> /usr/lib/one/sunstone/public/vendor/noVNC/include again? Thx!

No, the files need to be the version installed by the install_novnc.sh
script for 3.8.1. If they are not or they nore present remove the whole
noVNC folder and rerun the script. If it cannot put the files in place it
should complain I guess...

--
Hector Sanjuan
@hecsanjuan