[one-users] Problem when created VM by sunstone-server

Tuan Le Doan tuan.fetk52 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 23:46:06 PST 2012

Thank you for your reply.

I could save my OS by choose Persistent state of the image. So after
installed OS successful, i Cancel VM and created a new template with only
one image which be installed OS, and it ran ok.

But i don't know how can i save this image to .img file to use for another
VM.

You said that  "Just do your windows install, go to the disks tab and
perform a save_as of the OS disk. This will create a save_as image." disks
tab is images tab? right? I didn't see anywhere that i can perform a
save_as of the OS disk :(