[one-users] Problem when created VM by sunstone-server

Hector Sanjuan lists at convivencial.org
Mon Nov 12 12:42:46 PST 2012

Hi

> You said that "Just do your windows install, go to the disks tab and
> perform a save_as of the OS disk. This will create a >save_as image."
> disks tab is images tab? right? I didn't see anywhere that i can perform
> a save_as of the OS disk :(

The save_as function is accesible from the VMs tab. Click on the VM. On
the info panel that popsup, select the Disks tab. There each of the VM
disks are listed and you can choose a name to save them as... You can also
clone the image you refer from the images tab (select -> clone)

--
Hector Sanjuan
@hecsanjuan