[one-users] Problem when created VM by sunstone-server

Hector Sanjuan lists at convivencial.org
Fri Nov 9 09:56:42 PST 2012

Just do your windows install, go to the disks tab and perform a save_as of
the OS disk. This will create a save_as image.

Shutdown the VM so the save_as image changes state to ready. Then you can
use it to register a new machine that boots with it or you can edit the
template of the old machine to use this image and not boot from cdrom. you
can also play with the persistency flag of the disk image you are using
for the install.

Hector

--
Hector Sanjuan