[one-users] Leases deployment

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Thu Nov 8 02:31:49 PST 2012

Hi,

You have 2 options:
* Deploy a Virtual Router appliance [1] in each Virtual Network and
configure your VMs to use DHCP
* Contextualize your VMs [2]. OpenNebula assigns a MAC address derived from
the IP, this way the context scripts know what IP to set for each network
interface.

Regards

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:router
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.8:context_overview