[one-users] Real scenario of OPENNEBULA??

Darshan Upadhyay darshanit7 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 23:12:11 PDT 2012

Hello friends,

i would like to know that, "how external user can request for resources??
and how we will allocate those resources using opennebula??"
Ex. 1) abc is external user(means not opennebula user), how 'abc' is
request for resources(let's say one VM), through sunstone or link or what??
      2) how 'abc' will find that cloud service provider has these much
resources available??
      3) after finding resources available by cloud service provider(means
us), how 'abc' can use those resources on its own computer/laptop??

please guide me regarding this??

please provide me the information related to ACL in sunstone

Small help from your side is highly appreciable...

Thanks in advance.....