[one-users] interpreting XML output

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Tue Mar 27 08:14:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

I always look at the OCA files to find information about the state strings:

For example in Host.rb[1] you have:

HOST_STATES=%w{INIT MONITORING MONITORED ERROR DISABLED}

Where 0 is INIT and 4 DISABLED.

This info should be accurately replicated and gathered in Sunstone's
opennebula.js resource_state() function[2].

Cheers,

Hector

[1]
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/revisions/master/entry/src/oca/ruby/OpenNebula/Host.rb
[2]
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/opennebula/repository/revisions/master/entry/src/sunstone/public/js/opennebula.js

En Tue, 27 Mar 2012 17:01:22 +0200, Shantanu Pavgi <pavgi at uab.edu>
escribió:

> I am looking for documentation to interpret XML format returned by
> 'onehost show -x' command. For example consider following XML with
> 'onehost show':
>
> {{{
> <HOST>
>   <ID>0</ID>
>   <NAME>cloud-03</NAME>
>   <STATE>2</STATE>
> }}}
>
> How do I interpret STATE code to return it's literal meaning - enabled,
> disabled, error etc.? Any pointers will be really helpful.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Shantanu

Hector Sanjuan