[one-users] how I can use openNebula to combine 2 clusters in one cloud?

Eman Hossny e.hossny at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:46:15 PST 2012

Hello,
I have 2 clusters (each one contains 10 nodes) in two different places &
they only connected through the internet.
I have the following set of questions:
1- can I combine these 2 clusters in one cloud?
2- can I make Virtual storage from these 2 clusters, i.e. combine the hard
disk of all nodes in the 2 clusters to form virtual storage?
3- can I make Virtual Ram from these 2 clusters, i.e. combine the main
memory of all nodes in the 2 clusters to form virtual Ram?

(can OpenNebula solve these questions?)

--
Eman Hossny,
Teacher Assistant,