[one-users] onehost list question: ACPU is bigger than my node's TCPU && some node's ACPU appear negative

张光鹏 zhanggp at neusoft.com
Mon Mar 5 03:28:58 PST 2012

Hi,gentlemen.
I have two strange problems as below:

The first for node 2, it have 4cpu, but i create 9 vms on it ,used about 10 vcpus. And we can see the ACPU is 400 as above.
So, who can tell me opennebula's proccessing logic?

And the second which  i cannot understand is the node8's ACPU is 500. All of my nodes with 4cpus capabilities . Then i checked the database ,and i found the datasource and i know the ACPU = TCPU - cpu_usage, so why cpu_usage is -100.Ruby one the node8 cannot supply this number. So ,i think this is also the opennebula's proccessing logic,so can someone teach me about it?

If these two questions are not the normal logic , this must be opennebula's bug.
Can masters enlighten me on these problems ?
Thanks a lot.

Best Regards.

张光鹏
tel:  13718913184
mail: zhanggp at neusoft.com
移动互联网事业部

东软集团股份有限公司
http://www.neusoft.com
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.