[one-users] onehost list question: ACPU is bigger than my node's TCPU && some node's ACPU appear negative

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Thu Mar 8 08:50:04 PST 2012

Hi

There have a couple of bugs solved regrading usage being negative. I
suggest to upgrade to the last stable version.

On the other hand, yes ACPU is TCPU - CPU_USAGE. But please note that USAGE
refers to capacity allocated to VMs (as requested in their templates with
the CPU attribute) and not actual consumption of CPU (or MEM).  The ACPU
messures how much CPU can OpenNebula assign to new VMs in that host.

Cheers

Ruben

2012/3/5 张光鹏 <zhanggp at neusoft.com>

> **
> Hi,gentlemen.
> I have two strange problems as below:
>

> The first for node 2, it have 4cpu, but i create 9 vms on it ,used about
> 10 vcpus. And we can see the ACPU is 400 as above.
> So, who can tell me opennebula's proccessing logic?
>
> And the second which  i cannot understand is the node8's ACPU is 500. All
> of my nodes with 4cpus capabilities . Then i checked the database ,and i
> found the datasource and i know the ACPU = TCPU - cpu_usage, so why
> cpu_usage is -100.Ruby one the node8 cannot supply this number. So ,i think
> this is also the opennebula's proccessing logic,so can someone teach me
> about it?
>
> If these two questions are not the normal logic , this must be
> opennebula's bug.
> Can masters enlighten me on these problems ?
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> ------------------------------
>  张光鹏
> tel:  13718913184
> mail: zhanggp at neusoft.com
> 移动互联网事业部
>  东软集团股份有限公司
> http://www.neusoft.com

> Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
> accompanying attachment(s)
> is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be
> confidential and/or privileged of
> Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader
> of this communication is
> not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,
> storing, disclosure or copying
> is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this
> communication in error,please
> immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original
> message and all copies from
> your system. Thank you.

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect