[one-users] How to customize contents of the deployment file

KC LO kclo2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 00:26:25 PDT 2012

Dear Carlos,

Thanks for your advise and suggestions.

The reason that I want to change the VM guest name is that I want to use my
customer service ID for each VM.  For every customer subscribe our VM, we
will provide our customer number(similar to telephone number concept) as
reference.  It helps for future billing and support communication.  If we
use one-<id> as reference, we need to cross-check with Opennebula DB.  If
the DB got problem, we will lose all customer subscription info.

When I use SunStone to create Virtual Machines, it will ask the Virtual
Machines name. Where will it store this variable so that I can use it to
replace the server name of the deployment file.

Thanks