[one-users] URGENT: Is rubygems are necessary to run vm on host??

Nasser Mooman nmooman at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 07:08:48 PST 2012

It depends on your purpose of using cloud management tools such as
opennebula.
If yo do not need to do Remote process(XMLPRC), zoning, APIs and GUI
managements!
  I think you can do without out them(specially if you environment is
small) is , but you are limiting yourself from opennebula other features.

Same goes for the Database; if you do not want to generate account,
zones, and sunstones GUI.

--Mooman