[one-users] How to deploy automatically in Hybird Model

Hoang Dinh Phuc hdphuc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:06:00 PST 2012

Hi all,
I'm building a hybrid cloud computing model with OpenNebula.

   - My private cloud is my data center with OpenNebula: KVM hypervisor.
   - My public cloud is Amazon EC2 (added host EC2 to be managed by
   OpenNebula)

I've build VM Template with image OS: CentOS. And When I create new VM with
command:*

$ onetemplate instantiate 1 -n "centos01"*
It make an error b/c it automatically deploy to EC2 Host(Not KVM Host). I
have to resubmit it and manually deploy to KVM host.

Is there any way to automatically deploy to KVM host for this image ?

Thanks
--

F:  Hoang Dinh Phuc, HCMC - Viet Nam
E:  hdphuc at gmail.com