[one-users] Info noVNC

Duverne, Cyrille cyrille.duverne at euranova.eu
Mon Dec 3 12:21:46 PST 2012

Hello,

Indeed the 'vnc' did the trick and the icon is now clickable, but when
clicking the web interface shows :
Server disconnected (code: 1006)

Help ! :p
Cheers
Cyrille

Jeudi 29/11/2012 à 12:05 Carlos Martín Sánchez a écrit:

Hi,

You need to set the graphics type to the downcase string "vnc".
This doesn't look very user-friendly, so I've opened a ticket [1]

Regards

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1669
--
Carlos Martín, MSc