[one-users] Info noVNC

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Mon Dec 3 13:36:34 PST 2012

Hi,

Take a look to sunstone-server.log, there should be a line about starting
the web proxy:

: Starting VNC proxy: python /home/cloud/one/share/websockify/websockify
--target-config=/home/ruben/Virtual/one/var/sunstone_vnc_tokens  29876

You can try to execute the line directly in the shell... Any error? Is
there any firewall rule filtering out these ports...?

Cheers

Ruben

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect