[one-users] how to change a host im with redeclaring it

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Tue Apr 3 10:20:26 PDT 2012

Hi,

The information is in XML form in the body column. You can use that
information to update the entry. Look for the IM_MAD element and
change it to the new value. Then update the row. Note that the XML
MUST BE IN ONE LINE as:

body = "<HOST><ID>8</ID><NAME>dummy07</NAME><STATE>1</STATE><IM_MAD>im_kvm</IM_MAD>...</HOST>"

Cheers

Ruben

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Olivier Sallou <olivier.sallou at irisa.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'd like to know where is defined the host im_xxx config ?
>
> I want to change my host from im_kvm to im_ganglia.
> This has no impact on running VMs, so I'd like to update the config
> manually instead of removing host and redeclaring it (not possible by
> the way with SunStone, not proposing ganglia in dropdown list).
>
> Does not seem to be in db as host_pool in db shows full template with
> statistics.
>

> Thanks
>
> Olivier
>
> --
>
> gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
> Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect
OpenNebula - The Open Source Solution for Data Center Virtualization