[one-users] how to change a host im with redeclaring it

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Mon Apr 2 04:30:57 PDT 2012

Hi,
I'd like to know where is defined the host im_xxx config ?

I want to change my host from im_kvm to im_ganglia.
This has no impact on running VMs, so I'd like to update the config
manually instead of removing host and redeclaring it (not possible by
the way with SunStone, not proposing ganglia in dropdown list).

Does not seem to be in db as host_pool in db shows full template with
statistics.

Thanks

Olivier

--

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438