[one-users] Using images accessible to the nodes but not to the server?

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Mon Oct 17 02:58:55 PDT 2011

Hi,

You may be getting the "unable to set user and group" error message because
oneadmin user and group IDs are not the same in the front-end and the hosts;
but there are different causes. Take a look at the archives [1], you may
find some hints.

Regards.

[1]
http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=users%40lists.opennebula.org&q=unable+to+set+user+and+group