[one-users] Using images accessible to the nodes but not to the server?

Ismael Farfán sulfurfff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:54:00 PDT 2011

El día 17 de octubre de 2011 02:58, Carlos Martín Sánchez escribió:
> Hi,
>
> You may be getting the "unable to set user and group" error message because
> oneadmin user and group IDs are not the same in the front-end and the hosts;
> but there are different causes. Take a look at the archives [1], you may
> find some hints.
>
> Regards.
>
> [1]
> http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=users%40lists.opennebula.org&q=unable+to+set+user+and+group
> --

Hi

 As you (almost) guessed, the reason is because the user and group
 exists in the nodes
 and in the ONE server but not in the NFS server... (I ran some tests)

 Fortunately cloning the image works fine, so I'll be working this way
 until I can talk with
 the admin of the NFS server or something.

 Cheers
Ismael