[one-users] hybridfox not working with econe-server

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Fri Oct 14 03:55:12 PDT 2011

I tried in another computer and I don't get the previous error, so I
think that the hybrid fox ec2ui configuration in my machine is broken.

As you wrote in your previous mail you are getting AuthFailure errors.
- What endpoint are you using to specify the Region in hybrid-fox? Are
you using a port different from 443 or a path in your endpoint?
- Are you using the the opennebula hashed password as the SecretAccessKey?

I tested using the OpenNebula Public Cloud and Hybrid Fox 1.7 and it
worked These are the steps I followed:
1 Create a new region
Region: one_cloud
Type: EC2
Endpoint URL: https://cloud.opennebula.org

2 Create a new Credentials Account:
Name: one_account
AWS Access Key: opennebula_user
AWS Secret Access KEY: opennebula_sha1_password
Preferred Region: one_cloud

3. Check the available OpenNebula Images inside the Images tab

Cheers.

--
Daniel Molina
www.OpenNebula.org | @dmamolina