[one-users] troubles with shutdown VMs

salma rebai rebai.salma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:08:34 PST 2011

thanks for your reply!
The same problems remains when using FEATURES = [ ACPI="yes" ].
The deployment file of VMs when I use   FEATURES = [ ACPI="yes" ] ,
or  FEATURE = [ ACPI="yes" ] is the same...
--------------------
cat deployment.0

<domain type='kvm'>
        <name>one-771</name>
        <memory>2097152</memory>
        <os>
                <type>hvm</type>
                <boot dev='hd'/>
        </os>
        <devices>
                <emulator>/usr/bin/kvm</emulator>
                <disk type='file' device='disk'>
                        <source
file='/data1/opennebula/var//771/images/disk.0'/>
                        <target dev='hda'/>
                </disk>
                <interface type='bridge'>
                        <source bridge='br3'/>
                        <mac address='02:00:9d:9f:f9:86'/>
                </interface>
                <interface type='bridge'>
                        <source bridge='br0'/>
                        <mac address='02:00:0a:8e:32:11'/>
                </interface>
                <interface type='bridge'>
                        <source bridge='br2'/>
                        <mac address='02:00:0a:8d:32:01'/>
                </interface>
        </devices>
        <features>
                <acpi/>
        </features>
</domain>

This is the deployment file of a VM that I failed to save its disk and
shutdown it :(
I don't understand why this command has failed!

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
SALMA.

rebai.salma at gmail.com