[one-users] troubles with shutdown VMs

Ismael Farfán sulfurfff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:58:45 PST 2011

2011/11/28 salma rebai <rebai.salma at gmail.com>:
> Thanks for your reply :)
> I am using KVM as hypervisor and ubuntu as OS for my VM, BUT the acpid
> package is installed on my VMs.
> when i execute the <onevm shutdown>  command The VM is still in the
> "shutdown" state and remains in the list of VMs of OpenNebula!!!
> Some other times the command works fine and VM is removed from list of
> running list and the new saved image is taken properly !!
> Is there a bug in OpenNbeula (I work with OpenNebula 2.0) or I am doing
> something wrong....
> Any one can help ???!!!

I'm not sure, but I think its FEATURES, not FEATURE, try with this
line instead (it works for me with 2.2):
FEATURES = [ ACPI="yes" ]

Cheers
Ismael

> Best Regards!
> 2011/11/28 Alberto Molina Coballes <alb.molina at gmail.com>
>>
>> Is acpi installed on the virtual machine?
>>
>> I solved this issue on Debian VMs (KVM) installing the package acpid
>>
>> Cheers!

> Salma REBAI
> Ingénieur Informatique
> Mastère Réseaux et Systèmes Multimédia
> Ecole Nationale des Sciences Informatiques Univ. Manouba, Tunisie
> Institut Télécom SudParis
> rebai.salma at gmail.com

Do not let me induce you to satisfy my curiosity, from an expectation,
that I shall gratify yours. What I may judge proper to conceal, does
not concern myself alone.