[one-users] VM not starting

Robert Schweikert rjschwei at suse.com
Mon Nov 28 15:32:06 PST 2011

Hi,

I am getting the following error:

[TM][E]: prolog, error getting driver tm_nfs

This occurs with 3.0 same setup I used to test 2.x packages when I
originally built packages for openSUSE.

The NFS mount is OK and accessible on the cloud node. In 2.2.1 which I
previously packaged there existed two files:

src/tm_mad/nfs/tm_nfsrc
src/tm_mad/nfs/tm_nfs.conf

These files do exist in the 3.0.0 tarball I downloaded. The 3.0 release
notes do not state (unless i missed it) that NFS mounting for the image
directory is no longer supported.

What is the recommended way to share the storage for the images?

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

Tech Lead