[one-users] troubles with shutdown VMs

salma rebai rebai.salma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:47:07 PST 2011

Thanks for your reply :)
I am using KVM as hypervisor and ubuntu as OS for my VM, BUT the acpid
package is installed on my VMs.
when i execute the <onevm shutdown>  command The VM is still in the
"shutdown" state and remains in the list of VMs of OpenNebula!!!
Some other times the command works fine and VM is removed from list of
running list and the new saved image is taken properly !!
Is there a bug in OpenNbeula (I work with OpenNebula 2.0) or I am doing
something wrong....
Any one can help ???!!!

Best Regards!

2011/11/28 Alberto Molina Coballes <alb.molina at gmail.com>

> Is acpi installed on the virtual machine?
>
> I solved this issue on Debian VMs (KVM) installing the package acpid
>
> Cheers!

Salma REBAI
Ingénieur Informatique
Mastère Réseaux et Systèmes Multimédia
Ecole Nationale des Sciences Informatiques Univ. Manouba, Tunisie
Institut Télécom SudParis
rebai.salma at gmail.com