[one-users] Sunstone WebGui buttons lost

Bernhard Waldecker bwaldecker at gmx.at
Tue Nov 22 02:55:44 PST 2011

Thx for your answer!

Sry, I forgot to say/write that we have the problem with the oneadmin. We also created a new user with the same ACLs like the oneadmin, but with no success.

Unfortunately we also tried it out with different browsers on different OS and to remove the browser cache and cookies.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------