[one-users] Sunstone WebGui buttons lost

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Tue Nov 22 03:01:47 PST 2011

The gid of the user is read (on the client side javascript) from the
cookie information. The buttons are hidden if "gid != 0". It does not
really depend on how ACLs look.

Does your oneadmin group have id 0 and is the oneadmin user in this
oneadmin group? It looks like the problem could be there... if you
created a different administration group or a user not placed in the
original oneadmin group (regardless of the ACLs you created) then it
won't show this buttons.

Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Developer