[one-users] Sunstone WebGui buttons lost

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Mon Nov 21 23:41:06 PST 2011

Hello,

if you are logging in with a user not beloning to the oneadmin group
(gid=0), then it is normal that some buttons are hidden, as standard
ACLs do not allow these operations for non admin users. If you adapted
ACLs and you want to customize Sunstone to show these buttons to other
groups/users, let me know and ill tell you how to do it.

Alternatively, if you are logging in with a oneadmin group user and
these buttons are not there, try removing browser's cache and cookies
associated to Sunstone, and login again.

Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Developer