[one-users] Sunstone WebGui buttons lost

Bernhard Waldecker bwaldecker at gmx.at
Mon Nov 21 13:22:17 PST 2011

Hello!

We have a little strange failure in our installation, because we "lost" some buttons, e.g. under

* Virtual Machines: deploy, migrate, live migrate, change owner, change group

  in the Sunstone frontend.
We tried to replace the Sunstone folder, compared the configuration files and ACL with our colleagues, deleted the
database, and sure, rebooted the server (because it is only a lab infrastructure).

Via the commandline or our little Java programme we are able e.g. to deploy or migrate the virtual machines.

  Our Configuration: Opennebula Version  3.0.0 compiled from source

Any help would be appreciated :)

Bernhard